I don't want to play with this anymore

clothes
ramdomthought

I don't want to play with this anymore

Post by ramdomthought »

Find new homes for your good garms/clothing exchange thread

no sales here - this is only for things that you think are cool that you want to go to a new home. DIY stuff extremely welcome

* Handle everything with DMs. Shipping will be between the parties involved to negotiate, but no $ involved outside of that please

* It is also imperative that if you ask for things like allergies if you do the cool thing and decide to include treats to your friends around the world.

* Please do not spam - again this is not for sales and also not for Junk. if you posted it and nobody dm'd you, please don't post it again and find a new home for the garm or item elsewhere.

* Please use your discretion on formatting. Let's see what works

let's find some good homes for previously loved things

✌🕊
Warning you with ✌ and love

Nothing will be signed after the 20th of October!
CMYK

Re: I don't want to play with this anymore

Post by CMYK »

Brain Dead Denim Hat - its funny cause u have a thing on ur head that says "Brain Dead"

Stormy Kromer hat w/ear cover

I have this leather cafe racer around here somewhere as well I think, will post if I find it.
ramdomthought

Post by ramdomthought »

edit: this has found a new home

EG floral suit in small/30

I love this thing but i am too uh, fit, for it
Spoiler:
Warning you with ✌ and love

Nothing will be signed after the 20th of October!
p3rn

Post by p3rn »

Thom Browne trousers, no marked size. these were a TRR gamble that didn't pay off, way too narrow in the hip, they must have been mis-labeled as women's. 40cm waist, 45cm hip, 70cm inseam
Spoiler:

Acne Studios cropped leather trousers with glitter patches. from when I interned there (lol). not sure if these ever went into production. they're sick tbh, great for a night out. slim cut but with zippers on the calves so you can open them. linings been cut out but idk doesn't really affect wearability. size 36. it's got that weird acne fit where it's generous in the waist but slim through the hip and leg. can get measurements if you're unsure.
Spoiler:

starfox64

Post by starfox64 »

I found an unworn pair of ACNE ace cash 30 x 32 under my bed.

Also a pair of SDA SD-107 that Despot gave me, 32 x ~32, but these have some "sick fades"

Both are free to a good home, but I don't really want to ship internationally sorry.
“I understand the music, I understand the movies, I even see how comic books can tell us things. But there are full professors in this place who read nothing but cereal boxes.”

“It’s the only avant-garde we’ve got.”
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

I can really believe you would buy an extra pair of ace cash and stockpile