THEORY of fitpics

clothes
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Re: THEORY of fitpics

Post by bels »

The new pixel camera starts the self timer when you hold your open palm up, it's a radical new technology for the taking of fit pics but it has arrived too late imo. The quality bar for fit pics is currently through the floor with mirror shots now somehow considered acceptable.
funyuns

Post by funyuns »

fit check tiktoks (with the foot kick) are the natural evolution to the fit pic. as technology has advanced and pushed beyond stills and into motion, so too has the preferred medium for sharing fits

also needs some kind of carti pluggnb remix
brücke

Post by brücke »

funyuns wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:37 pm fit check tiktoks (with the foot kick) are the natural evolution to the fit pic. as technology has advanced and pushed beyond stills and into motion, so too has the preferred medium for sharing fits

also needs some kind of carti pluggnb remix
the forum reply box is a tombstone .. the fitpic has the stillness of the grave .. we are the masons and these our epitaphs ..
thewisdomoftime

Post by thewisdomoftime »

there's no necropolitics when I'm in the box. it only lives more or less, the post gets more or less rep, it doesn't die until it breaks, and when it breaks it breaks differently. don't haunt my box. the fitpics weren't for a second still by necessity but always by an act of fixation. and it was retro when it felt new.
'I feel like I'm a messenger .. sent here by someone .. my mom, probably.'
olympiaitsthewater

Post by olympiaitsthewater »

yes plus also there's no way tiktok is actually cool
foxtail_grass
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by foxtail_grass »

Well I found a good place to take fit pics near my office. The downside is, it’s semi-outdoors and freezing. Time to perfect the single-take photo