post-post-no-cop

clothes
p3rn

post-post-no-cop

Post by p3rn »

we need a new nocop thread. one of my favoruite c-t v1 threads to return to.

just completed the Q1 nocop successfully. I dunno if I learned anything per se but it's kinda funny to look back and realise I wouldn't have been any happier the past three months had I been buying things (especially clothes). I also feel like I got very embarrassed/self-conscious about my consumption and it's nice not to wonder what the DPD person thinks of me for ordering so much stuff.

surely it's healthy not to check prada/womens/clothing/sort by newest on a daily basis in an attempt to find deals on good pieces. feels good to be free of that.
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Re: post-post-no-cop

Post by maj »

are we going to recognise the rarely spoken truth

nocopping is so much easier when you've spent a good few years buying really great stuff with good taste
thank you for the honour of being first to 100 reps (NoWAWT%), would like to thank everyone who repped me
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by skunk ape »

No cop is easier when you don't have anywhere to go, too.

Put this in your signature if you like to post with friends: https://i.imgur.com/GUPLGPw.png

maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

No copping also only works if you have an income stream and overheads in such a way you save more than the cost of a second hand jil shirt when you’ve stopped.

Otherwise you’re sitting there just developing some ego Puritan mindset and agoraphobia.

No cop itself is not morally virtuous,
thank you for the honour of being first to 100 reps (NoWAWT%), would like to thank everyone who repped me
Trench Witch

Post by Trench Witch »

ditching instagram makes it a lot harder to find clothes to buy
I will never put my sword down
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

Unplugging yourself from the apps and buying clothes is like when Luke takes the x wing aiming module off

You just gotta feel it

Gotta trust the force (good taste)

Hopefully you have been genetically blessed to to be part of an ascended group of people because if not you’re going to miss, die in that trench and everyone’s going to hate you
thewisdomoftime

Post by thewisdomoftime »

maj wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:49 am Unplugging yourself from the apps and buying clothes is like [[reference I'm unfamiliar with]]

You just gotta feel it

Gotta trust the force (good taste)
the real subtext of no-cop is that it can happen again, that everyone should be preparing for periods of copping; becoming the spender again; because the world is nothing if not the vulgar reality that your wardrobe will be emptied by entropy, by vibe climate, by falling objects, by crotch tears, ...; we must always be ready to enter the fold again, lest we attempt to negotiate a total escape through the parallel paths of mending [let this sweatshirt not leave me, let these jean legs be rejoined...] and anti-subjective programming [boxes, spouses, uniforms].

we should continuously allow care-tags users to self-identify as being Post-Fashion; whether or not we feel we could satisfactorily, ne happily, bear the weight of our own desires, the stress of becoming what we are again;

the Post-Fashion Content of Care-tags should be hidden (rjbman should be, of course, allowed to know), but there is a point at which no-cop should be depreciated, and there is, yes, a point at which tags should be depreciated altogether, surrendering us to care
'I feel like I'm a messenger .. sent here by someone .. my mom, probably.'
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

I didn't buy anything in 2020 and the buys I've made in 2021 have all been the wrong size. I've put them all in a box (they're archival and will go up in price indefinitely)
Trench Witch

Post by Trench Witch »

Trench Witch wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:43 am ditching instagram makes it a lot harder to find clothes to buy
highly recommend this! demonic app!!
I will never put my sword down
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

The new no cop protocol is as follows:

- You can buy anything you want but you have to have a dream about it first.
- No dream no buy

That's it.
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by skunk ape »

Do vision quests count as dreams.

Put this in your signature if you like to post with friends: https://i.imgur.com/GUPLGPw.png

bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

if it's a hallucination, it counts.
p3rn

Post by p3rn »

I had a dream that my friend Ava was wearing tabis but they were in the shape of those fetish shoes that have a really high heel. Someone ring up g*ll**no so I can tell him to make them
oucho

Post by oucho »

Day 946 of no cop, pockets starting to wear out, have to remember to put keys in back pockets now.
iral

Post by iral »

I cracked and bought 11 tee shirts yesterday…. 0 days since last Cop
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

Eleven t shirts is the perfect amount of clothing to buy.
iral

Post by iral »

@yljt

please don't cancel me, there was a really nice sale on la apparel tees from a custom tee store... I got 5 cream, 2 dark grey, 2 pine, 1 orange, 1 yellow...