i don’t wanna have sex i wanna do chemical peels

clothes
funyuns

Re: i don’t wanna have sex i wanna do chemical peels

Post by funyuns »

my partner uses two skin zappers one is PlaSkin and one is some other HF zapper that idk. but they do work pretty well from what i noticed
funyuns

Post by funyuns »

i did some facials in korea last year that made my skin look really crazy good, one was an aquapeel (i think typically marketed as hydrafacial?). super cheap (like 40 USD or so) and good results but i feel like u’d need to do it on a monthly basis to see continual benefit

the other i did was rose whitening which was a newer procedure but involved some kinds of toning and light therapy. dunno the specifics but dam my skin had never looked so good than after that
olympiaitsthewater

Post by olympiaitsthewater »

i put a small (dime-sized) dab of softsoap on a pad of steel wool and just go to town. my skin has never looked more gored
olympiaitsthewater

Post by olympiaitsthewater »

i think intentionally searing one's skin in the sun is the nevel of skincare. once the burn peels away a soft, slippery, taut layer is revealed beneath
funyuns

Post by funyuns »

funyuns wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:28 pm i did some facials in korea last year that made my skin look really crazy good, one was an aquapeel (i think typically marketed as hydrafacial?). super cheap (like 40 USD or so) and good results but i feel like u’d need to do it on a monthly basis to see continual benefit

the other i did was rose whitening which was a newer procedure but involved some kinds of toning and light therapy. dunno the specifics but dam my skin had never looked so good than after that
re upped on the aqua peel but the rose whitening was discontinued

i did get a chanel injection which is like microneedling hyaluronic acid + other things subdermally that shit hurt like hell but a week later water just be gliding right off my face
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

Is having water gliding off your face good? Like you have face DWR? Is that lit?
funyuns

Post by funyuns »

its like face goretex when ur moisturized
freddy

Post by freddy »

I've been using Curology since COVID.