FY23Q2 KPI Hotwash

clothes
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

FY23Q2 KPI Hotwash

Post by skunk ape »

Hey All!

Just wanted to chime inand thank everyone for their hard work over the last quarter! Over the entire board we're seeing an increase in garment liqiuidity and we've stanched the value we've been bleeding from our second hand garms, but labor participation has dropped tremendously and the fitpic economy is being buttressed entirely by @Julio. Keep up the great work, Julio, expect your care-tags branded under armour polo shirt with a $50 gift card to applebee's in the next 3 to 6 weeks. We're gonna need everyone to pitch in so we can hit these KPIs for Q3! It's a transition season, so we can expect some variability in layering options, but we should expect to revisit some of our previous efforts to see if we can deliver more value to the customer (people with eyes).

Looking back at Q2, we see that we were getting a lot of value out of depreciating goods. The mild climate allowed for greater exploitation across the organization, but our outerwear employee of the quarter is the Ts(s) donegal tweed quilted blazer: reliable, convenient due to its position over the back of my computer chair, and versatile. Longer coats really suffered this year, likely due to the reason that the only time I really left the house was to drive my wife to school. The Frank Leder deutschleder trousers again led Q2 as the go-to leg-coverer, retaining its coveted spot of warm, heavy, and able to withstand crawling around on the floor picking up errant cheerios. The shirt situation heavily favored blue t-shirts, because my daughter demands that everyone in the house wear a boo shuht at all times. That's the kind of uniform dedication we expect at c-t, inc, llc. Diemme sneakers were the industry leader in footwear in this division, with the wear-per-day skyrocketing and the cost-per-wear plummeting. Minor investment in a new heel pad kept them out in front. Interestingly, the knits branch saw a decrease in utilization outside the cardigan branch, where Undercover and byborre generated an exceptional amount of value.

Some assets were underutilized, including rain gear, very cold weather gear, and business wear. We continued to have few to none in-person meetings and we've been keeping our cameras off on our Microsoft Teams morning standups. We also invested in the future, slowing down acquisitions but making judicious use of a buyer-friendly market to buy things off garmentory and farfetch for 70% off. Q3 and Q4 should make ready use of those!

We're halfway through the government fiscal year and are excited about the next half! Let's get out there and make sure it's the best one yet!

Put this in your signature if you like to post with friends: https://i.imgur.com/GUPLGPw.png