Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby Imfake » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:34 am

Good men's jewelry brands? How to determine quality of jewelry? Looking for any rings, bracelets, and necklaces.

Imfake

Postby griffin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Why is grateful dead having such a moment?

griffin

Postby jvckiel » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:54 pm

Did the tie dye moment begin before or after this grateful dead moment?

"Any time I see a man playing golf or tennis in his jacket, I know he and I could be friends."
jvckiel

Postby INNIT » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:50 pm

hello i am looking for the best pair of wool pants because my legs are cold. i am looking for: mid/high rise (so no uniqlo) and not cropped. open to all suggestions !

edit: where i live it gets to -50C with the wind so by default i wear long johns. i just need a pair of pants that i can wear when im teaching that look a bit nicer but aren't a light cotton (bc ill be too cold even with long johns) or too workweary.

INNIT

Postby bels » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Barthes would say long Johns are the entire point of trousers.

Hence the long john which interests me is not, or at least is not strictly, the trouser, and probably must not be so. It occurs in the field of legwear like a supplement that is at once inevitable and delightful; it does not necessarily attest to the trousers appearance; it's only that the long john is there, or else, still more simply, that the trouser is a partial legwear at the same time as a total legwear

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Copeland » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:16 am

Should I get a thick vibram topy on hender scheme mip08s to balance out the silhouette and make them more chunky?

Copeland

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:03 am

i have a pair of gumsole AF1s that i loved too hard and wore the tread on the sole down to basically nonfunction. normally my instinct would be to donate them to goodwill or something so they can get more use, but the tread is so gone that they're all slippery to wear so i don't imagine another person would wear them for too long. what should i do with them? i was considering getting a seam ripper and totally deconstructing the shoe

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Previous

Return to Tags