smaller friends

off topic
starfox64

Re: smaller friends

Post by starfox64 »

starfox64 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:36 am Image

I agreed to foster this guy before I found out my other foster was sick (fingers crossed, she’s going to the vet tomorrow), because I thought maybe having another cat around would boost her confidence and help her feel more at home. Now I think she just feels like shit all the time, so I’ve taken to just letting her be (with lots of petting and treats).

Anyway this is Gumbo, he’s a total sweetheart who slept on my bed the first night he was here and loves playing with bird toys. Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem to get along with my other foster, so our time together may be limited. But he is a great guy!
Update: I adopted him.
“I understand the music, I understand the movies, I even see how comic books can tell us things. But there are full professors in this place who read nothing but cereal boxes.”

“It’s the only avant-garde we’ve got.”
thewisdomoftime

Post by thewisdomoftime »

cat name I came up with yesterday: Klee
'I feel like I'm a messenger .. sent here by someone .. my mom, probably.'
funyuns

Post by funyuns »

this is jinji he is a 1yr old rescue. i named him after the sunset rollercoaster song ‘my jinji 我的金桔’ which means ‘my kumquat’ and i thought it would be a cute name

he is picky and needy
starfox64

Post by starfox64 »

New temporary friend
“I understand the music, I understand the movies, I even see how comic books can tell us things. But there are full professors in this place who read nothing but cereal boxes.”

starfox64

Post by starfox64 »

I adopted her too

breloom

Post by breloom »

my new kitties hugo and nebula