Care Share 2016!!!

Off topic

Re: Care Share 2016!!!

Postby sknss » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:20 am

Just wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful @mellownyellow. She had to send the package to bobbin twice because it was mistakenly returned to her, and she didn't even complain. What a champ!

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby fun_yunchables » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:21 am

super apologies for the late post -- was out of town for a bit! got my package from @psyche_of_frogs...thank you so much!!!!!!!!!
lots of snacks, asian skincare, a terrarium (!), a notebook, cute stickers, taiwanese oolong tea, and...
hiroshi fujiwara fragment design!

vid in spoiler if u wanna watch me stumble with words n look dumb
Spoiler:

whenever I start feeling a little selfish, I remember that there's no such thing as "fair" and that the universe doesn't care if any of us live or die
fun_yunchables

Postby kindofyoung » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Fuck I just kept putting this off and forgetting about it, I don't even have a good excuse. I apologize for the superlate post, especially to @illiam who put together a wonderful care-share for me. (I'll do better next time, I promise)

Contents:
- Bassiken unstructured cotton blazer, fits great and super-comfortable, will get a lot of use once it gets warmer again
- Vegetarian candy, not something I've had before afaik, but it was really good
- Bless plastic/tote bag, perfect for stunting on people who don't even know what Bless is
- A super-cute Bless pin I'm going to wear with my green cotton suit, very "chic"
- Bless zip travel-bag, only the best for my face-care products
- Printed speech by Audre Lorde, v relevant to the current situation in USA
- And lastly, mint caramels and a whole bunch of sequins lol

Very happy with my care-share and to have participated for the first time in one of these, looking forward to doing it again :woop:

kindofyoung

Postby Stolsdos » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:18 pm

I'll join kindofyoung in the super late posting group...
Which is sad because this was a super thoughtful gift, I apologize to @dakaf_fal
Here's the picture I took when I got it:
What's in the picture(From his description)*:
- 1x Field Notes
- Assorted pins
- Baltimore Rat sticker
- Old Bay Seasoning(fantastic because I like to cook cajun food sometimes)
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- He said this was inspo for my Apocalypse Dreams ;)))
- 2x CdG samples(2Man and Black)
- super excited for this, been meaning to order some samples for a while but never got around to it, thank you so much!
- 3x Electronic cd's(All classics, thank you so much! Plus I can only play cd's in my car haha)
- Autechre - Incunabula
- Boards of Canada - In a Beautiful Place, Out in the Country
- Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own
Not pictured:
- 2x Bags of locally made cookies, one chocolate chunk, one ginger, that were totally gone in a day.
*smiley tote not included
This was a great care-share and I'm sooo sorry again for posting so late.
Thanks you!!!

Stolsdos

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Thanks so much to kyung for the gifts. I'm very sorry for the delay, some things happened and I just couldn't get a chance to do it.

Not included in this picture is a pack of boiled chestnuts that me and my mom tried. My goodness, they burst in your mouth and they are so big and mushy. I powered thru and swallowed it but I don't think I'll be eating them again haha

What is in included is:

EG tote bag (fuckin amazing)

MFL magazine military wear edition (right on the money, if I could I'd subscribe to this magazine I would)

SISP Look book (great as always, sadly I can't wear sisp in Florida)

And last but certainly not least, a dope ass pair of Nike Air Carnivores. Kyung included a note about how damaged they were, but to be honest to me dont look bad at all, and they are my main shoe now.

I can't thank you enough for the gifts. They are all right on the money for my tastes.

JonjoShelvey

Postby sknss » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Thank you Jonjo! That wraps up our care share. We've been really lucky this year, as all the packages reached their destination.
I hope everyone had fun. See you next October!

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Previous

Return to Care