a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby makaveli » Sun May 27, 2018 12:01 am

Hey, my name is makaveli, and that's real as hell, I'm an architecture major at a state college in a city, and I like clothes I guess, I've been a brokeboi for awhile and am too young to remember sufu, but I feel like this is a better home for discussion and new ideas stylistically moving forward. I spent a lot of time on the HB Forums growing up so this will be nice to be in a new forum environment.
I deal mostly with hype growing in streetwear and rap, but have moved towards more tech and artisan garments since I started collegeeeee. anyway that's me let's argue about hip hop

makaveli

Postby jpag » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Hey friends, I made an account a while back and forgot about it. Nice to look back and see this is still the most kind place on the internet. I finally have a bit of money so I'm trying to realize my fashion goals.

I lurk too much so and I'm trying to post more (lol). I do music and politics stuff the rest of the time.

jpag

Re: there isn't an "introduce yourself" thread help

Postby foamclipper » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 am

bels wrote:Watch phoneshop for diction notes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93RAnHmO3SE

Thanks for the link.

foamclipper

Postby foamclipper » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:22 am

schiaparelli wrote:isn't the first thing you're supposed to do when joining a phpBB forum is shyly introduce yourself in an "introduce yourself" thread so that the regulars can keep tabs on immigrants and dissidents?

is this even a real phpBB forum without one? i am deeply suspicious this is all a front.

thanks

foamclipper

Postby p3rn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:58 am

hello.

25/f/london

I've gone on country walks with a few of you already.

I'm here to join the care share and maybe move to a slower form of internet consumption/contribution.

happy to be here.

p3rn

Postby griffin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 am

hi! My name is griffin, I've been here since 2013 or 14 on an account called gruff but I had to delete it for privacy reasons but I'm back. I wasn't super active so most people probably don't remember me. I've been in college studying geography for like 5 years on and off and I'm trying my damnedest to graduate next year OwO I like to play music, hike, and read about cities. I'm glad to be back on c-t as it has been a staple of my adult life which I have missed.

griffin

Postby griffin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:37 pm

@zevolution ya I am, I read Invisible Cities earlier this year on a really wonky pdf and then accrued $35 in library fees from the copy I borrowed. I'm looking forward to reading his other stuff as well.

griffin

Postby Diane_83 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:02 am

Hi my name is Diane, I dress like the vietnamese Diane in Bojack and I'm joining all the fashion forums to build my empire.

Peace & (stylish) Arrogance

Diane_83

Previous

Return to Care