What did you do today a year ago

off topic
rjbman
Site Admin

Re: What did you do today a year ago

Post by rjbman »

brücke wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:58 pm Image

saw some crazy clouds
we gon talk about how the right side of this looks like a different picture photoshopped in?
~*~ cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort ~*~
brücke

Post by brücke »

rjbman wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:29 pm
brücke wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:58 pm
saw some crazy clouds
we gon talk about how the right side of this looks like a different picture photoshopped in?

it's real ! (arrow for direction/location of photo)
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by skunk ape »

My lung collapsed lol

Put this in your signature if you like to post with friends: https://i.imgur.com/GUPLGPw.png

foxtail_grass
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by foxtail_grass »

A year ago today I ended a intense, serious relationship. We had been together two years, and engaged for 18 months. Over the last year we were not in contact, he said he couldn't speak to me after I ended things. A few weeks ago he texted me and asked if we could be friends, and I was not ready to respond.

I found out that he overdosed on Thanksgiving and passed away. Now I am suddenly reliving our entire relationship in waves, every day.

Each day gets a little better, I am starting to see hints of good through the pain and the immense sadness.

I haven't been on this forum at all for a while, and today it popped into my mind. Maybe because I have no social media and I'm in need of a little online catharsis.

I sold/gave away 75% of my clothes over the last 3 months. But maybe I'll post a fit sometime.