posters guild

off topic
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

posters guild

Post by maj »

a place for workshopping half cooked posts/bits where there it has some legs but not quite actualised

not random thoughts please, show some creativity
thank you for the honour of being first to 100 reps (NoWAWT%), would like to thank everyone who repped me
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Re: posters guild

Post by maj »

thinking of a bit like

"so my ex used too [insanely weird personal thing]"

"when me and my ex.... [personal, somewhat distressing]"

and it's like "fam....you've only ever dated the same person till they left you at 32 "

and the person just ignores it and launches into another crazy anecdote about their ex
Last edited by maj on Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thank you for the honour of being first to 100 reps (NoWAWT%), would like to thank everyone who repped me
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

sports commentators doing dance based art

>They figure impromptu and improvisatory trajectories that run against the grain of history, disorienting the logics of both capitalism and colonialism.

and just think gary, they're seemingly moving a bit random and disjointed, but it's almost like they're going against history itself

very well said john, from someone looking now it could appear disorientating to the logic of capitalism, and even colonialsim

we're in agreement here gary, now what a wonderful full pelvic convulsion into a double roll
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by skunk ape »

show me your union card, binch

Put this in your signature if you like to post with friends: https://i.imgur.com/GUPLGPw.png

griffin

Post by griffin »

I thought it might be fun to do a post about how getting the light to turn on in the bathroom at work requires a level of finesse similar to starting an outboard motor, but it's kind of a niche observation. It probably wouldn't be very funny or entertaining to most people.
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

new kinda guy just dropped:

im really into fashion [communism] [production] [racism] it's my whole thing, i love clothes [theory] [dj'ing] [slurs]

i spent 2 years reading it through instagram [twitter] [pitchfork] [twitter] to become "cool" and "get a personality and friends" then stopped any form of personal growth

i simply traded my video games for rick owens [karl marx] [pc music] [andrew niel]
brücke

Post by brücke »

skunk ape wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:06 pm show me your union card, binch

was in an org with this guy whose local actually was like "whatever 666", his hoodie was so sick. said they had to have a unanimous vote for it, no one opted out so they got to be cool lmao
_Organism

Post by _Organism »

maj wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 pm new kinda guy just dropped:

im really into fashion [communism] [production] [racism] it's my whole thing, i love clothes [theory] [dj'ing] [slurs]

i spent 2 years reading it through instagram [twitter] [pitchfork] [twitter] to become "cool" and "get a personality and friends" then stopped any form of personal growth

i simply traded my video games for rick owens [karl marx] [pc music] [andrew niel]
the only real hobby in 2021 is flexing on the internet
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

paying for paying for trans healthcare by selling a bass boosted mid 2000's pop punk song and a vocolo hook "Waitrose with no panties, your husband likes what he see's" to 20 something straight people.