thewisdomoftime

Re: ramdom thought thread revival

Post by thewisdomoftime »

anyone can get rep but it takes a true poster to post
'I feel like I'm a messenger .. sent here by someone .. my mom, probably.'
griffin

Post by griffin »

I need someone on here to post a fit pic with mad bokeh shot on $2000+ dslr if we're really gonna get this sucker going again
DeafIdiotGod

Post by DeafIdiotGod »

Fucked up how knees take so long to stop hurting
titkitten

Post by titkitten »

drop your toothcare deets (because im getting old and that's what i care about these days)

r u a colgate/crest/sensodyne? i brushed my teeth with coconut oil + baking soda for a year and it sucked so now i'm back on Normal Toothpastes but i hate how candylike/sweet they are

edit:
alex wrote: Buying a Philips Sonicare changed my life. It's a beast of a toothbrush
hard agree, got one a few years ago and it's great!!! feels kind of silly but the automation really helps and Makes Brushing Fun (tm). haven't figured it out for flossing though -- my mom got a waterpik and it wasn't the same. didn't like it
dislikes: the bachelor
iral

Post by iral »

titkitten wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:05 pmdrop your toothcare deets (because im getting old and that's what i care about these days)
I use a sonicare as well w crest 3d paste & floss w glide on my dentist's recommendation. One of my friends is really big on teeth care and does some baking soda thing but I've never tried it. Do you notice any differences between normal toothpaste and your bakingsoda + coconut oil?
p3rn

Post by p3rn »

oral-b and I really prefer it to a sonicare. feels like your teeth get properly clean with. the most important thing, though, according to my hygenist is holding it at a 45 degree angle and curving it around the edge of each tooth. gotta floss too.

I'm toothpaste agnostic.
frannyglass

Post by frannyglass »

ok tooth whitening? bad for your teeth? a scam? too vain? whats the deal.
i'm svvagged out.. based.
frannyglass

Post by frannyglass »

rn i just use crest 3d and a regular brush with soft bristles (in between electric toothbrushes atm) and i floss with whatever says it's for sensitive gums (every day)
thewisdomoftime

Post by thewisdomoftime »

literally for as long as I can remember I've had yellow teeth, people would sometimes make fun of me for it in elementary school but I really just have no idea why they're so yellow

braces completely straightened my shit up throughout middle school, to the point where I can't even floss my teeth and it doesn't matter because only infinitesimally small things can get stuck between them (apple flesh), and so I have to use these little rubber guys that you point right in between two teeth at the gum line.

but when my dental assistants go "tooth health's great, gum health is fine, keep it up; do you want your teeth whitened," I kinda just default to saying no, because it sort of strikes me as something unnatural, and more importantly as a habit that I wouldn't actually keep up; but it's also an invasive thought that I always wonder what at all would be different if I whitened my teeth. maybe it's just the vanity of the thing, but that can't be it I'm already a narcissist

anyway that's me and tooth color, I guess I'm sharing because my teeth are so straight and healthy, and yet so yellow, that I basically only have a relationship with tooth color. I'm very glad I got to have braces, my dad has some oral health problems that just aren't his fault and part of the color of the fire in this american hell is that dental insurance is impossible to get?
also windowflowerz buy an electric toothbrush, my dentist and dental assistants are adamant that it's factors better than an acoustic toothbrush, they've never given me an opinion on toothpastes
'I feel like I'm a messenger .. sent here by someone .. my mom, probably.'
frannyglass

Post by frannyglass »

i will get another electric toothbrush soon thank you for your concern
seesaw

Post by seesaw »

crest white strips kept my teeth white back when i chain smoked cigarettes and drank 5 cups of coffee everyday. i have no idea if theyre bad for your teeth but i didnt really care because it was completely a vanity thing.
Trench Witch

Post by Trench Witch »

I want to read theory so I can make satire of it
I will never put my sword down
rjbman
Site Admin

Post by rjbman »

we posting theory?

~*~ cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort ~*~
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

Trench Witch wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:45 pm I want to read theory so I can make satire of it
When you read theory you become the joke.
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

theory is one of the "lost man in their 20's" skill trees to choose from, others include "getting really into armature sport to no real success", "having a long term relationship which will eventually fail at 27" and "getting really into alt right thought and alienating everyone around you"
thank you for the honour of being first to 100 reps (NoWAWT%), would like to thank everyone who repped me