off topic
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Re: Bideo Bames (Please Don't Delete!)

Post by maj »

im back on my bullshit

i reinstalled hades
thank you for the honour of being first to 100 reps (NoWAWT%), would like to thank everyone who repped me
thewisdomoftime

Post by thewisdomoftime »

I have 500 hours on Hades XD

my toxic gaming trait is forgetting that for the first like 10 hours the game is just upsetting hard, once you get all the mirror upgrades and start mainlining athena dash [editor's note: those two things are equally important] the game slows down a ridiculous amount
'I feel like I'm a messenger .. sent here by someone .. my mom, probably.'
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

i think i have 100 hours in hades and it's painfully boring you earn rewards through heat incrementally, opposed to throwing like 20 heat on a weapon and unlocking all the levels below it

but lmao like 30 something plus for 6 weapons ZZZZzZZZzZZZzZzZ

doing low heat runs repeatedly for every weapon is just so dull. maybe i'm missing something and you can bulk unlock?

i only want blood so i can enjoy the game as its meant to be played with stuff unlocked and enjoy full heat and the variety of play styles properly
thank you for the honour of being first to 100 reps (NoWAWT%), would like to thank everyone who repped me
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by skunk ape »

have you all played curse of the dead gods or what

Put this in your signature if you like to post with friends: https://i.imgur.com/GUPLGPw.png

maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

i watched someone do a few runs and i cant get invested in another rogue lite grind athon right now,
thewisdomoftime

Post by thewisdomoftime »

the other rogie-wogie I enjoyed a disproportionate amount was Wizards of Legend, if anyone else played that one. just a really well polished little thing and I had a super enjoyable time spamming it while listening to this norweigan jam/alt-rock band motorpsycho shirtless in an 80 degree bedroom

I dumped a ton of hours into dead cells, probably an embarrassing amount for the matter that I was only 2 boss cells in; that game is Really upsetting
'I feel like I'm a messenger .. sent here by someone .. my mom, probably.'
_Organism

Post by _Organism »

thewisdomoftime wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:10 pm the other rogie-wogie I enjoyed a disproportionate amount was Wizards of Legend, if anyone else played that one. just a really well polished little thing and I had a super enjoyable time spamming it while listening to this norweigan jam/alt-rock band motorpsycho shirtless in an 80 degree bedroom
I love this particular video game vibe. Used to fire up mount and blade warband any time I wanted to chill and listen to music. (also have spent probably the majority of my life in my attic bedroom so the heat is particularly relatable)

Bought my first souls-like, Ashen. Turns out I was correct when I assumed I wouldn't like souls-likes.
rjbman
Site Admin

Post by rjbman »

_Organism wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:21 pm Bought my first souls-like, Ashen. Turns out I was correct when I assumed I wouldn't like souls-likes.
me every time i buy a metroidvania (looking at you, hollow knight)
~*~ cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort ~*~
silvaeri

Post by silvaeri »

thewisdomoftime wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:10 pm the other rogie-wogie I enjoyed a disproportionate amount was Wizards of Legend, if anyone else played that one. just a really well polished little thing and I had a super enjoyable time spamming it while listening to this norweigan jam/alt-rock band motorpsycho shirtless in an 80 degree bedroom

I dumped a ton of hours into dead cells, probably an embarrassing amount for the matter that I was only 2 boss cells in; that game is Really upsetting
i played a bunchhhhhhhhhhh of WoL when it came out, v fun game.

In WoW news I got Ahead of The Curve a few weeks ago and made 3/10 progress in Mythic. Lil burnt out but gonna drag some friends who are not good at the game through Normal raid soon.
silvaeri

Post by silvaeri »

Looking for fun open world and/or peaceful time waster games. Hit me with ur reccs ty
cameron

Post by cameron »

Anyone playing rollback melee?

is there a care discord?
alex

Post by alex »

You got any safe space video games that give you that serene sense of comfort and nostalgia whenever you play them?

I'm like that with Kingdom Hearts II and the Moon Presence bossfight in Bloodborne
starfox64

Post by starfox64 »

“I understand the music, I understand the movies, I even see how comic books can tell us things. But there are full professors in this place who read nothing but cereal boxes.”

“It’s the only avant-garde we’ve got.”
rubymtn

Post by rubymtn »

alex wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:22 pm You got any safe space video games that give you that serene sense of comfort and nostalgia whenever you play them?

I'm like that with Kingdom Hearts II and the Moon Presence bossfight in Bloodborne
Whenever I play ATOM RPG I'm transported to a world of Fallout love eternal serenity. Also it's a great game and well-written
Mojave
Julio
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by Julio »

just finished nioh 2 base game. quite like it as a co-op game, very different beast when solo. then there's the DLC content and new game + and ++ lollll
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

Finished xcom 2. Reminded me of some of the things I find least appealing in games these days, which is long campaigns without aesthetic or mechanical beats and compulsive "numbers go up" type mechanics.

Really the absolute opposite to Sekiro.
silvaeri

Post by silvaeri »

nier automata is xbox live gamepass so i downloaded that on my pc last night. time to disappear into a jrpg hole for a while.