Buckle in for one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had that seemed congruous at the time:
- Started off late for a Spanish exam in high school (yep, still get those), my teacher was cool about it and let me pick it up 15 minutes late. This, meanwhile while there's somehow a bed in the classroom with a naked dude giving her Marvin Gaye stares. She whispers "I got lucky last night". No comments about why there is a bed in the classroom.
- Next up we ended up on the Queequeg submarine from A Series of Unfortunate Events. We are looking for something (a codex?), but only find a hidden door in the floor. Down in that crawlspace we don't find it. We do find asleep under a bundle of clothes, having already found a map to the codex and waiting for us to arrive.
- At the next stop on the map, Jerome and Esme Squalor show up. We hide, somewhere, but get caught by Bradley Cooper.
- Inexplicably find myself back at school, with a huge party going on. We drink a lot then the baddies show up and we hot wire a car to get away? Somehow lost the Unfortunate Events kids and picked up some acquaintances I've met like twice.
- Found my dog (I don't have a dog) on the sidewalk, I hop out of the car and they speed on. Meanwhile the idiot dog runs out into the middle of the road and cars stop to let him pass. Some lady grabs him and puts him in her car and tells me to hop in.
- Lady has an insane amount of dogs in her house. She doesn't know who I am but the baddies show up for a dinner party. I furtively try to hide my face, along with discovering a person also hiding from them in the cellar when she shows the baddies "her cat". It's a woman in a badly made Halloween cat costume. No one but me notices this.
- The two of us escape after I brutally smash Bradley Cooper's head into the corner of a coffee table and we make a dash for the door.
- We hop on bikes - we can still make the end of the alleycat if we hurry. As we speed, bikes from side streets join in behind us for a massive fifty person race for the finish. I skid around a hill in the mud then drop my bike and sprint for the finish tent. I didn't write the name of one of the stops, but there's a lone signature with no stop next to it. I jot it in and hand it over to the organizer, placing first.
Anyways happy Friday, I'm not sure how to deal with all this ^
"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto