SPRING SALE PT. 1

b/s/t
foxtail_grass
First Prestige
First Prestige

SPRING SALE PT. 1

Post by foxtail_grass »

EDIT: I just discovered the post for giving away clothes to a good home- definitely happy to give anything away for free if someone is stoked on it.
{COOL STUFF AT BOTTOM} Getting rid of some womenswear (and one Westwood scarf). Everything is price negotiable! AMA (:

Starting out basic- VW purple wool scarf. I'd throw this in for free if ya bought something else. It was a gift.

Black slinky knit zip sweater. Bottom hem curves and dolman sleeve. OS but the sleeves are narrower. I like that the zipper goes all the way to the back panel. Soft stretchy poly. uh $10

Zara ribbed bodysuit with sweetheart neckline. XS. I tried it on a few times but never wore it out. $10

Sheer snakeskin shirt. S. Very lovely I just have too many shirts. $15

Pretty sweet dark gold satin flightsuit. Vintage, small I'd say. For reference I'm about 5'8", 34/25/35 and it fits me gud. $40

Blue JCrew blazer, sz 4. I handpainted a lithograph by Natalia Goncharova, Angely i aeroplany from her Mystical Images of War series. https://www.moma.org/collection/works/95054 $150

Heavyweight stretch cotton hand-dyed jumpsuit, made by me. I dyed the cotton and deconstructed/duplicated an old 70s jumpsuit. It has snaps that close it, and a faux fly. *I am not a professional*. $150