lionfire chop shop 42

b/s/t
lionfir44
Location: closer to hell, michigan than probably anyone else here

lionfire chop shop 42

Post by lionfir44 »

hey everyone! i have some clothes i will never wear again i thought you folk might be interested in! here goes:

(warning: long post ahead)

raf ss14 short sleeve sweat. size m, fits pretty tts but be warned: the fabric here is more thick and rigid than you'd expect and that can get kinda annoying while you're going about your daily business. still a cool garm tho, got me a lot of WYAWAYT rep back in the day.
$66.66

some patchwork jeans one of youse put on the old ebay research thread six years ago and then i bought but never could really wear because if i were to i'd likely have completely covered them in redacted chain grease. size 32, but they're stretchy and seem to run kinda large even outside of that. also, there's a yellow stain on them... in the exact place you don't want pants to have a yellow stain. some oxi clean will probably get that out, but idk. i think i'll just try on my own. hopefully it comes out.
$40

opening ceremony sweater that i cropped... so it's been permanently defaced forever. (sorry, god) size l, but it honestly fits more like an s, especially thanks to the emergency surgery i gave it. the fabric is really comfy, though.
$30

little diy ditty i did over some old random high school soccer team windbreaker i bought because it had a massive champion logo on one shoulder but then never wore. basically just tried to combine reference in a way that despite being (hopefully) visually interesting probably won't make sense to anyone who doesn't live in illinois or michigan. size m, but fits like a stanfard l. also, the garment itself is surprisingly durable. just putting that out there.
$60

this is a jersey i designed for the sports team at the kids gym. i can't tell if i like the colors i used here or not but one of you might so i'm putting this here anyways. done on a tommy hilfiger flannel, size 2xl.. fits like a dress on me and i'm 5'11".
$60

(all prices include shipping and are also negotiable)