Ramdom fashion thoughts

clothes
yljt

Re: Ramdom fashion thoughts

Post by yljt »

is this the place to ask questions? does anyone have an idea where i could buy a t-strap shoe like the below link in larger sizes? the t-strap shoe is conventionally known as a women's style but i've been thinking about it quite a bit lately

https://www.namu-shop.com/collections/k ... oir-womens
miles

Post by miles »

Hender scheme makes a nice one, called the neo strap
lets.kill.david

Post by lets.kill.david »

Trench Witch wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:33 pm I own a lot of supreme work pants and the little differences between them are slightly aggravating
This exactly but with eckhaus latta jeans
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

Wearing a great Eid fit but away from my fit pic spots and can't ask brother at the mosque to hold the camera low to get the proportions right.
walks

Post by walks »

Did you know that you can get any oil stain out of clothes with WD40? totally blows my mind
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

Don't just tell men that they're never going to wash their jeans now.
Trench Witch

Post by Trench Witch »

finally replaced my vans slip ons forgot how nice the vans sole works with pedals. Probably gonna end up wearing them more than my new balance, path of least resistance and all. gosh they are such a good shoe
I will never put my sword down
Julio
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by Julio »

lets.kill.david wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:05 pm
Trench Witch wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:33 pm I own a lot of supreme work pants and the little differences between them are slightly aggravating
This exactly but with eckhaus latta jeans
my equivalent might be ganryu sarouel pants, but then he really leaned into that iterative design thing over the years with comme
Trench Witch

Post by Trench Witch »

Trench Witch wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:17 pm finally replaced my vans slip ons forgot how nice the vans sole works with pedals. Probably gonna end up wearing them more than my new balance, path of least resistance and all. gosh they are such a good shoe
Another good shoe I used to get a lot was the Nike Roshe. Breathable, comfortable, light. Might have to bring that back
rjbman
Site Admin

Post by rjbman »

Trench Witch wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:17 pm finally replaced my vans slip ons forgot how nice the vans sole works with pedals. Probably gonna end up wearing them more than my new balance, path of least resistance and all. gosh they are such a good shoe
trench be like
~*~ cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort ~*~
walks

Post by walks »

For the doubters, this is the whole process. WD40 is itself an oil but i guess it like activates other oils so the soap can take them both out? Which, like, crazy

https://www.lalalisette.com/removing-set-in-oil-stains/
brücke

Post by brücke »

I used to mountain redacted in my vans (just had cages and not clip ins) they were the perfect shoe for it lmao lightweight, no foam so nice energy return - only worry was a stick going through the canvas
_Organism

Post by _Organism »

Sometimes if I can't decide what music to listen to I'll base it on how I'm dressed that day. like what I would think someone else wearing the same fit would listen to. does any one else do this
Trench Witch

Post by Trench Witch »

I'm on a chatroom for music so I just listen to whatever they bully me into listening
Trench Witch

Post by Trench Witch »

@julio it's the discord for the metal subreddit. Joking aside it's really fun, friendly, and well run.
maj
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by maj »

some people say, "maj, what was the hardest part of socially transitioning for you?" the natural choices are "learning make up for the first time at 25" or maybe even "where does one buy *those filas*?"

but the actual hardest part?

feeling comfortable wearing a button down shirt without a premium, heavyweight tee, extended 1-2cm longer than the bottom of the shirt, in white or grey, layered under it.
thank you for the honour of being first to 100 reps (NoWAWT%), would like to thank everyone who repped me
brücke

Post by brücke »

massive single cuffs on jeans are tearing through society, the vanity fair guy who got posted on mfa in 2012 in his garden with cuffs up to his knees had no concept of his prescience ..