Ramdom fashion thoughts

clothes
funyuns

Re: Ramdom fashion thoughts

Post by funyuns »

acronym asus rog computer mad funny concept lol

me gaming in full goretex pro most rugged bc i need to overheat in my low mvtr hard shell

me tryna clutch this valorant game in the middle of a W6+ pitch avalanche conditions
foxtail_grass
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by foxtail_grass »

Hey, how's everyone doing on here? Thinking of posting a fit pic or two in the future. My wardrobe has finally settled into something consistent and slow-moving. Not in need of anything, and I feel like it really fits me. If people are still checkin this space, I'll post. I'd love some feedback.
Julio
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by Julio »

skunk ape wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:00 pm Nothing is songkran-proof.
garbage bags, maybe

jokes aside, maybe the nonnative x mizuno collab would have held up better, but missed my size and don't know if i want to pay resell

(and ultimately, shoes during songkran is a gigantic no-no anyway)
rubymtn

Post by rubymtn »

Feel like running shoes are constantly teetering between kinda ugly and actually ugly. And just between you and me I don't think the stylishness of those nordas are gonna hold up for long. Still I will buy them because I think they look cool now and Speedgoats just cross the line of physics professor for me. And nowadays all I want to buy is the the Real McCoys. And nowadays all I want is for nonnative to make looser pants.
Mojave
foxtail_grass
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by foxtail_grass »

imbuing your clothes with spiritual resonance through intimacy of touch and duration of partnership

(aka the more u wear it the better it feels)

or
instead of trying a bunch of clothes to see what feels right, you can brute-force clothing to transmute into "your fit" through symbiosis
Julio
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by Julio »

rubymtn wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:05 pm [...] And nowadays all I want is for nonnative to make looser pants.
as someone who has been enjoying more trim trousers again over the past few years, i beg to differ. however, nonnative have some fits that sit more regular: ploughman pants, dweller 5p jean 03, and the recent rancher trousers come to mind. granted, these are probably regular/slightly slim in the grand scheme of 2023 pants fits, but i appreciate that nonnative has kept the tailored, comfortable closeness consistent despite whatever directions trends go in. i also don't think i've owned more comfortable skinny pants, something about the proportions and pocket openings of the nonnative ones is just perfect to me.

also, all of their flared pants are excellent. i have a 2013 dweller ankle flare pair that i love. recent ones have longer inseams.
brücke

Post by brücke »

wrangler 936wbk : the perfect jean ?
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by skunk ape »

My wife immediately noticed my new pants and said, "are those new?" and I truthfully responded, "I got them a while ago but don't wear them much" because I left them in the closet for a while in case this exact question came up.

I can only buy blue, black, or gray pants free from ornamentation from here on out.

Put this in your signature if you like to post with friends: https://i.imgur.com/GUPLGPw.png

cthelll

Post by cthelll »

I won an ebay auction recently for a Geller zip blazer for 29.99

Nobody else even bid

The world moves on but my idea of what's cool is crystallized in the exact year i started reading fashion forums

Anyone else in the same position? Maybe a saved ebay search for "Temple of Jawnz suiting wool Ma-1" or similar?
edmund

Post by edmund »

a year or so ago i had a daydream about a supreme x frank miller collab. in my head i saw it as pulling graphics from sin city, as that's his most well-known and visually distinct work.

a couple seasons later and supreme is not only making pieces with graphics from ronin, my favorite miller work, but it's not an official collab which makes it so much cooler to me. needless to say i bought the silk shirt and the football jersey. summer wardrobe set besides from a pair of stussy shorts and maybe some vintage band tees.

now that i have the power to prognosticate supreme collabs i will be manifesting one with sleep. just do an all-over print of the dopesmoker cover art or logo-flip the holy mountain cover to say "supreme" instead. easy. c'mon. do it
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by skunk ape »

Who would win in a fight

_J.L - A.L_
F/CE®
ts(s)
s.f_C

Put this in your signature if you like to post with friends: https://i.imgur.com/GUPLGPw.png

ramdomthought

Post by ramdomthought »

new dana lee (brown) stuff rocks. checked it out at neighbour and the wool stuff is too nice. tees are a good cut but perpetually sold out
Warning you with ✌ and love

Nothing will be signed after the 20th of October!
Julio
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by Julio »

skunk ape wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:50 pm Who would win in a fight

_J.L - A.L_
F/CE®
ts(s)
s.f_C
much as i like ts(s) i think F/CE® gets bonus points because toe's bassist is behind it
funyuns

Post by funyuns »

comfy outdoor garments as a dark horse but my vote is for fce
youngcanoeist2

Post by youngcanoeist2 »

i want to make my own button-up shirt in something simple like broadcloth or flannel, where are good places to source fabric?
brücke

Post by brücke »

:twisted: summer of solarshield :twisted:
skunk ape
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by skunk ape »

who would win in a fight

CAYL
CDLP
CFCL
C2H4