ramdom thought thread revival

off topic
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Re: ramdom thought thread revival

Post by bels »

I'm still interested in all of those things, except for post-skate.
foxtail_grass
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by foxtail_grass »

Just bought a canon powershot s90 for taking better “portraits” aka fitpics. Might make a tumblr again as I find the echoing desert of C-T to feel very lonely. It’s like jogging along Forrest Gump-style. Occasionally you pass another jogger you can smile and wave at. But mostly it’s just the dull beating of your own feet, its sound drowned out by your throbbing blisters.. ok getting carried away

Whereas tumblr is basically just a journal. Idc who engages with it.
ParallaxisRemix

Post by ParallaxisRemix »

Lowkey bdsm is changing my life nigga goddamn. Sometimes I feel like the most normal person in the room. Its like the most ratchet form of group therapy including actual discussions of our numerous mental health problems and so many people are helping me address shit like anxiety, body dysmorphia, sex life shame, becoming more comfortable with being an unmasked autist, exercising self control on impulse etc. It's like a level of help and honesty I will never reach with my psychologist. I can't even tell her what I'm doing but she's noticed the change.

I have no idea what sort of relationship I'm even in with this autistic girl I met and we're like exploring but she's like the first person I've met in a year who I'm on nearly the same wavelength since like uhhh my dj partner lol. I never expected stuff like being treated like a pet for a whole day would fulfill something in me I just couldn't get from neurotypical girls here. I am not some paragon of provider masculinity or whatever and I'm so happy to just be myself and not only be desired for it but be celebrated. My extremely relative innocence is somehow incredibly appealing in this sort of warped way

but it's incredibly validating to be so desired. I've even learnt I am actually attractive. Like I ain't even second guessing myself like oh you're just being used or played or something. I'm developing a healthy self esteem and kink itself and the level of consent we use has made me become extremely comfortable with setting boundaries with everyone in my life. I feel more and more like a human being. Like meds and therapy got me a good chunk of the way there and now it's like unlocking a new level
cthelll

Post by cthelll »

Does anyone else have cognitive "blind spots". For me I've recently been made aware that I'm really bad at recognizing sequences of letters/numbers that are supposed to be read as a word (DVS1, K-9, etc). I think I was introduced to star wars too young and my brain automatically reads them as droid names like IG-88 or R2-D2 lol
judith_pancake

Post by judith_pancake »

I think a lot if not most people don't read dvs1 in its intended way lol but i hear you
bels
First Prestige
First Prestige

Post by bels »

I can't really tell people's faces apart unless I know them really well.